Katie has been top producer in real estate since 1980 and is proud to be the leader of the Dunahoo Realty Group. She has succeeded by hard work and keeping a close watch on the pulse of the local real estate market. Communication and being available to all persons in the transaction is also vital to her. She prides herself on tackling little problems before they become big problems and thus is very hands-on and responsive.
Katie grew up in Long Beach and moved to San Diego in 1984. She lives in University City with her high school sweetheart/husband, Jack Klein, and their dog Wendy. Their twenty-something twins are out in the world. Claire is in graduate school at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and Mark is working in consulting out of Brooklyn. Katie is an avid reader and is in both the University City and La Jolla Library book groups. She enjoys gardening and is a member of the University City Garden Club. She in very involved with the EdUCate! Foundation for University City Public Schools, and travel is always a draw when Jack and she can get away.
Outstanding at both negotiation and marketing, 90% of Katie’s clients come from referrals and repeat business. It pays to do a great job! You will greatly benefit from having Katie and her group on your side.
Accolades and Awards
• Co-founder of the dynamic, award-winning, four-women real estate group
• #1 Large Team for Coldwell Banker Realty in San Diego County 2019 & 2020
• Winner of San Diego Magazine's Annual Five Star Real Estate Agent Award since 2015
• Coldwell Banker® Global Luxury Property Specialist
• Winner of San Diego Association of REALTORS® Recognition of Excellence Award